- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class ExceptionOrphanedKeyAction
- extends Object
- implements OrphanedKeyAction
ObjectNotFoundException when an orphaned key is discovered.
- Abe White
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public Object orphan(Object oid,
- Description copied from interface:
- Callback received when OpenJPA discovers an orphaned key.
- Specified by:
orphan in interface
oid - the orphaned key
sm - the instance representing the record in which the
key was discovered; may be null
vmd - the value in which the key was discovered
- the value to load into field
Copyright © 2006-2009 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.